OUR MISSION & PHILOSOPHY
Our mission is clear and straightfoward: to provoke the highest standards of education, nurturing and childcare development practices. ”Academic Excellence, Military Discipline, and a Biblical Emphasis.” Our philosophy, taken from Proverbs 22:6, reflects that commitment. ”Train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
At Love Center Christian academy, education addresses the needs of the ”whole child”; academic excellence, social maturity, growth in Christian faith, extracurricular participation, and military discipline. The child centered approach to education instills in our students a life-long love of learning. As a result, our students are confident, honest, respectful and successful in all areas: academic, physical, spiritual and social.
QUICK FACTS • ABEKA: Developmentally appropriate curriculum for Christian Education
• S.A.C.S. accredited institution
• Student - centered learning environment
• Thought provoking activities that develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Positive reinforcement of student behavior
• Student's work valued and shared
• Field trips and enrichment activities
• Foreign language instruction (Spanish)
• Seasonal music and arts presentations
5 REASONS TO CONSIDER LCCA 1. Peace of Mind: When you drop your child off at LCCA, you know you're providing him/her optiomal care.
2. Clean environment: Cleanliness is of utmost importance in our school. As well as a cleaning crew every night, we ensure all toys are washed after each use.
3. Safety First: At LCCA, we know safety is of paramount importance. Security locks, and security cameras are some of the measures we implement.
4. Quality of Staff: All of our teachers are certified in infant/child CPR. First Aid, and are kept abreast of important trends in early childhood education.
5. Progress Reports: Everyday you'll receive a comprehensive progress report of your child's day, detailing all the activities.